Thursday 13 October 2011

17th century Tuscan villa



Not too shabby, eh? I would not mind driving through an ancient olive grove myself to arrive at my 'weekend' house. Have you noticed the originally painted ceilings? Pairing this with a Knoll table as in the room below is quite daring. I also love the fire place in the rustic kitchen and the porch, called limonaia, traditionally used to store potted lemon trees in winter. Ah, I want some lemon trees here in my flat in Paris...











All photos: Architectural Digest

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful villa! I love the colours, specially the blue bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautifull! I would love to live in a place like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...