Thursday 28 July 2011

British Impressions III


More snapshots of some of the places I shopped in London. You probably recognise Anthropologie and Liberty (I had to go as per my friend's request). Sadly, I left Liberty without one of the lovely scarfs. One can never have too many scarves, right? There is always next time as London is a mere 2h20min away from Paris.
I loved the beautiful flower shop in the 4th photo. And the staff were so friendly. The interior design was gorgeous and the smell simply devine.














I took this last photo (below) purely for the fun slogan:
'Don't follow fashion, buy something already out of date'.



All photos: European Chic

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Anna, you darling girl. Thanks so much for indulging me. These photos are a pure delight. Especially the Liberty fabric! Yes, you must return ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...