Friday 20 May 2011

Semikolon stationery



Semikolon stationery from Germany is pure, colourful and classic! They sell their products in virtually every colour imaginable which is great for mixing and matching. I love their boxes which come in numerous sizes. They would fit very nicely on my desk and could hold all my stuff (hint, hint).

If you can think of a stationery line from your country which we should know about please to share in the comments section or email me about it.







All photos: Semikolon

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how heavenly, Anna. Thanks, Sweetie, for the introduction. Will check it out now. Oh, do check out Kikki K from Australia - you'll adore it. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...