Friday 15 April 2011

Painterly approach


This is the Berlin atelier/flat of a renown Austrian painter, Xenia Hausner. I am a sucker for artists spaces! The space was designed to her specifications as Xenia does not believe in seperating her professional and private life (Fantastic concept, although I guess in numerous other professions a seperation is rather healthy).

It is so rare to see flats that are not tidied up and styled, so this space feels very real. I like the open space concept, the very organised pantry, and the hardwood floors.










1 comment:

  1. I LOVE seeing artist's palettes and their workspaces. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...