Thursday 10 March 2011

Glamorous Hamstead Heath pad

Hi there! A glamorous semi-detached villa from Hampstead Heath, London, caught my fancy this sunny morning.

What a yummy chair! Very glamorous!

I like the idea of having each chair upholstered in a different fabric. It's fun and playful.



A chic grey staircase with great lamps.

Now, is this a FUNtastic kid's room, or what? It belongs to the 11 year old daughter of the owners. Gotta love the bubble chair. I want to play there.


The lower kitchen cabinets used to be display cases in an Oxford museum. How cool is that?!

A chic and glamorous bathroom.




All photos: Living etc UK

Hey, this dog can play with my dog!

1 comment:

  1. Love the green floor in the kids room! so chic!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...