Tuesday 8 February 2011

Turkish Impressions IV

Blue Mosque

Due to popular demand more photos from Turkey! Always such a a great place to visit.

[I still have a technical problem trying to display the comments on the main page of the blog but I am trying to fix this. Until then you have to click on the post title in order to comment and read comments.]

The German fountain

Neighbourhood in Istanbul

Mosque
Hagia Sophia at night

A 300 year old hamman. You MUST go when you´re in Istanbul. We emerged reborn from this place.

Archeology Museum

All photos: European Chic

3 comments:

  1. I have been to Turkey too.... love the place!!!

    A Chinese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna Thanks so much for sharing these photos. It looks such a fascinating place to visit. Such a melange of so many cultures. I will get there one day! J x

    PS You seem to have fixed your glitch - bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so inspired by my trip to Istanbul as well. MidEastern architecture is incredible. Being there is like a dream! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...