Thursday 10 February 2011

Small is the New Big

In my home town you will have no problem buying a mini-flat that measures 9 or 10 square meters - if you can afford it. The flat I want to show today is one of my favourite teeny tiny Parisian flat which is stylish and makes good use of the space.







The flat measures a mere 16 square meters and is a former concierge flat. The ceilings are 4 meters high so the owner decided to built a mezzanine to house the bathroom (2 square meters) and the office/bedroom (a rolled up futon). I especially like the built-in TV and the staircase.

Would you have thought it possible to live so stylish on 16 square meters?

3 comments:

  1. How extraordinary! That's seriously impressive, Anna. Such a contrast to how we live in Australia. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's what it takes I would do it to live in Paris. I love when people use space so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved ur house and images that u issued in ur blogs... it very small and simple to see.
    Houses in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...