Monday 21 February 2011

Pets on furnitures features my dog

 

Today the dog was featured on Desire to Inspire's Pets on Furniture series (see photo below). Yay! I am so proud that he was included in what can only be described as stiff competition, I mean look at these cute dogs and cats!

Trying to photograph my Spanish Water Dog on a bench. He is extremely camera shy so it took 40 unsuccessful tries, very cold gloveless hands, and a dog in a bad mood. Of course, whenever I do not bring my camera he sits leisurely on this favourite bench of his!

All photos: European Chic

The dog is a little bit sick at the moment (coughing), hence the big pink scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...