Saturday 12 February 2011

Design heaven


My childhood design guru, Sir Terence Conran, designed The Boundary hotel in trendy Shoreditch. Each of the 12  rooms and 5 suites is designed differently ranging from Shaker style to mid century modern. I couldn't even decide where to stay. As one would expect from Sir Conran he uses loads of design classics to furnish the rooms, restaurant and sublime rooftop garden.

The hotel opened two years ago and I haven't been there yet but I'd like to visit next time I am in London. Has anyone been there? What did you think?






 I heart Eileen Grey!

The rooftop garden with 100 year old olive trees.

All photos: The Boundary

1 comment:

  1. Hola! Thanks for posting. I didn't know that Conran also designed hotels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...