Sunday 20 February 2011

Colourmania!

 Photo: Marie Claire Maison

I am going colour-wild today! Inspired by reader W. from the UK who thinks that beige is boring. Vive the colours!
What is your favourite colour? Do share with us.

Photo: Brigitte
Photo: Mixr Sweden

I love this photo. It has been in my files for ages...
Photo: Marie Claire Maison
Photo: Maison Interior Norway
The kitchen of Dolce & Gabbana's house in Sicily. Absolutely crazy, I think. And evidently inspired by Antonio Gaudi.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Anna, colour, what glorious colour! The macarons are divine. And I understand why the 4th photo is your fave. I've now saved it, too! J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...