Thursday 20 January 2011

Guest post: Istanbul was Constantinopel



If you have been following my blog you know that I like visiting Turkey from time to time. I fell in love with  Turkish design duo Autoban when I first discovered them in Wallpaper magazine in 2004.  So today on sfgirlbybay my guest post is going to feature the flat of Seyhan Özdemir and Sefer Çağlar, the two designers behind Autoban, and one of the cafes they designed in Istanbul.

I love hanging out in Istanbul and I am sure you will, too. Enjoy the sneak peek here and see the full post over on sfgirlbybay!






 The über-cool cafe in Istanbul

All images: AT Casa Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...