Monday 20 December 2010

Swiss Impressions I


 Hey! I managed to squeeze in yet another trip before christmas, this time to Geneva, Switzerland for a few days. The formemost reason was - of course - to stock up on Swiss chocolate. Swiss chocolate is the best in the world in my humble opinion. Oh, and to eat delicious cheese fondue with my friends. (I spare you the photos because it is way too 'Asterix'.)

 The flag of Geneva on the city walls (where the brave citizens defeated the French)

 I do like to take photos of lions, don't I?

 There was music and celebration.


 One of the United Nations agencies.

 The cathedral of Geneva

How interesting, a restaurant advertising boldly that you cannot drink alcohol here.

All photos: European Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...