Saturday 13 November 2010

Lisbon garden


As winter is approaching I feel the 'sudden urge' to peruse every article about beautiful gardens
 in Europe I can get my paws on. Funny how that happens because in summer I tend to read about chalet styles in Switzerland.

This garden in Lisbon, Portugal has the most impressive blue tiles I have ever seen in Europe and I want to install them in my flat. Now. You find more beautiful tiles here.






All photos: Marie Claire Italia

I can highly recommend The Gardens of Portugal book which features not only the garden in this post but lots of other Portuguese gardens:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...