Thursday 7 October 2010

French Impressions II

 Artwork: Carol Gillott

Let's walk around my home town today!
You think Paris 'talks to you'? Join the club, I think so, too, and I collect the words for you.

The lovely New York-based and Paris-obsessed Carol Gillott paints delicate watercolour paintings of Paris which she generously allowed me to share with you.



Artwork: Carol Gillott


Artwork: Carol Gillott



Artwork: Carol Gillott

Artwork: Carol Gillott

...for joining me on this tour. See you tomorrow in a different country!

If you have words from other cities you want to see on this blog feel free to send them to me at europeanchic(at)hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by european chic and commenting. Every comment makes my day!
Anna

More from European Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...